Friday, October 2, 2009

Working for the weekend....

It's Friday! And I'm glad it is.


Being back to work has been great. Did I ever mention how much I missed the day to day human interaction? But this getting up early stuff....it's been awhile, and this weekhas been crazy busy, so hopefully next week will run a but smoother.


I found out that the job I'm at now (via a temp agency) could end as early as Thursday, or go longer nd we would be working over Thanksgiving weekend. I'm not sure which one to root for - I need to be able to sleep at some point, and eat turkey! But I like having something to do during the day.


On the negative side of the week, I haven't had a chance to catch up with Missa (miss you terribly Hun), or see Maren as much as I would have liked while she was here. Saying goodbye last night was hard, and I cried most of the way home. Poor Adam didn't now what to do. So he did a happy love dance for me in Sobey's. Crazy nut. Crazy nut that I love to pieces.



Picking up wedding flowers (fake) on Saturday. can't wait to see how they look when I get them home and put them in our centerpieces!



Alice and Pascal are coming in tonigh to stay with us, and then traveling around to see people for the weekend. They leave for Switzerland on Tuesday. Alice - I want Christmas chocolate!!!! lol



I am now into my 11th year in the CF. Eleven years. That's a long time. Oy. But at the 12 mark I get a medal for long-service. So.... yay?



Well, off to do some work. Ish. LOL