Friday, September 18, 2009

Catching Up


Well it's been awhile since I've updated. time to catch up!

The interview I mentioned in my last post was with a Temp Agency. The liked me and took me on. They have sourced me out to Eastlink, starting next Thursday. I had to interview with Eastlink to get the position, and apparently they were very very impressed with me. That's always nice to hear :)

I met my first (2 week) weight loss goal yesterday. :)

I started my Anatomy & Physiology Class this week, and I start the Intro to Nursing next week. First A&P assignment is now done! (Turns out I thought it was due today, but not until next week - D'oh!)

My T-Cat is being extended for 6 more months, which means my medical file needs to go to Ottawa for review. They are changing it slightly so that I can do a revised fitness test, which is good. That means that I should be employable by November! Then it will only be a matter of finding a contract....

I got to see Maudie and Lex yesterday. He's adorable! A screamer, but adorable. And Maudie is stunning as always. She's such a strong woman!

I also went out with Kristi last night. It was wonderful to see her. we haven't had a chance to hang out since I moved here (she was in Edmonton) but now that she is in NB, I'm going to have to make a point of going to see her. And she knows Crystal Tait, which is awesome! I like my circle of friends.

You know what I just thought of? My circle of friends, at one point, contained only smokers. Now, it's the other way around! Thank goodness. I like being a non-smoker! Love it, in fact.

Now, off to make myself presentable and run some errands. TGIF!