Sunday, June 27, 2010

The end is nigh...

Working weekend again - but this time it's working for us instead of school!

Saturday was my first day off after working 26 days straight... and we spend the day loading the moving truck! I was zonked by the time bedtime came around. Tonight is priming to paint. And we are priming everything we painted. Oh joy! Well - it's not too bad - except for the stupid Tattoo practice - I'm sick of bagpipes.

I also got to run away to Erin's shower today - so nice! It was nice to meet some new people (I knew nobody but her) and I got to see her new place too. As it turns out, Adam and I are going to stay with her a couple of nights this week while we're homeless.

So - green is primed. Brown is primed. Kitchen is taped. And Adam avoided a near-electrocution. All-in-all - good weekend! I can't wait for Friday though - sleep sleep sleep. Oh - and lounge. I'm not unpacking, cleaning, painting or moving. I'm having a day off.

Only 1 month and 25 days until I get married!